Monday, September 21, 2009

A song I've never ever heard is stuck in my head.



I made some cool scarves, and then I took pictures so I can sell them on etsy.
For a while now I've been at a loss as to where in my house I can take pictures like this. Our house is full of stuff; there aren't blank walls anywhere. I've taken to going outside for photographs, but I didn't really want bright green foliage in the background of photos of winter scarves. Today I walked into the front hall, and realized it was the perfect place for a photo shoot. It has great light and the furniture is cute and old looking, plus the full length mirrors on the closet doors make for a great background.
Anyway, this is one of the scarves I took pictures of today, it should be up on etsy soon-ish.



Zara dress, Joe Fresh cardigan, some tights, handmade scarf

No comments: