Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's a tricky tricky, this little one two

Whoah dudes (or, more accurately, dudettes) look what I did today! I had an exam at 10 this morning (or, uh, yesterday I guess, technically) and it only took half an hour to do, so I sort of had nothing to do the rest of the day, so I knitted stuff.  I actually should have been packing, but that's totally lame, so I didn't. 
That's six, count 'em, SIX mighty fine bracelets there, wouldn't you say? I also made 1 1/2 necklaces, one of which (the 1/2 one) is not even in the style of a braid! 
Also of note is the fact that the yellow bracelet seen above is made with yarn that I hand dyed with turmeric. The yarn it's made from was dyed a few months ago, and I used up the last of it on that one, but today I dyed more! It's sort of a lot of work, but it's worth it for the gorgeous colour it gives you. 

After my exam tomorrow morning, I plan on taking some more pictures, and actually putting stuff up on etsy! Whoah man!

Unrelated to the above: 
  1. It turns out that Zac Efron is a huge nerd. I saw it today on much music. They were asking him all these nerd questions, and he knew the answer to every single one!
  2. Everyone in the whole entire world should probably start listening to Röyksopp, if they don't already. Especially their newest album, Junior. I am seriously addicted and I don't want to stop.
  3. I watched three episodes of The Hills today, and I feel so dirty. The first two were in the afternoon when there was nothing else on, but then I watched the new episode tonight, and the aftershow. What's wrong with me? I seriously thought I was over this stage of my life.

No comments: