Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whoa girl, SLOW DOWN!

So today I wore this outfit. Actually, not even this exact outfit. I wore my campers, not the ridiculous (but amazing) ankle boots I'm wearing in these photos. I would have liked to wear them, but they are not exactly practical for walking around the UofL handing out fliers for the fashion show next weekend. We didn't exactly "hand out" as much as we scattered on tables and pinned to bulletin boards, but it's the same general idea. We also put them under the windshield wipers on cars in the lot, until Leslie set off someone's alarm and we ran away.

I realize I look like a dork here and my face is incredible awkward, but my legs look really nice, so yeah...

I'm attempting to "smile with my eyes" here. I think Tyra would be so proud, don't you?
Oh wow! Here is where I added a necklace I knitted with the intention to sell. I actually took this picture with etsy in mind. Hopefully I'll be going live (with like, actual stock!) sometime in the next week or two. Not that there'll be a whole lot there, but still.
I need to look into shipping costs first, and I can't say that I really want to, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

I'm wearing: Joe Fresh dress (I love you, Superstore), Vintage silk blazer, random tights, Sam Edelman boots

No comments: