Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I feel you, I feel you

If I had an extra $600 lying around to spend on shoes, these puppies would currently be at the top of my list. I also saw these while I was on the website, which perplexed me somewhat, since they aren't in stock and came out about three years ago. I know this because I wanted them so so badly when the first came out, but sadly did not have over $300 to spend on shoes. I've been dreaming of them ever since, and I've always regretted not buying them when I had the chance. Well, my chance has come again! Seeing them again prompted me to do a quick search, and I found them on ebay in my size in the colour combination I wanted originally for $125 (canadian!) and am seriously considering making the purchase. Just let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning.

Completely unrelated: my roommates and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire tonight and HOLY was it ever good. I almost cried at the end, which is kind of a big deal because I honestly never cry in movies. If you haven't seen it yet GO NOW! I swear that unless you hate feelings you will love this movie. An interesting fact that I noticed was that the guy that played Anwar on Skins played Jamal (the lead character).

No comments: