Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh oh oh I'm on fire

One thing that I get a lot of at school is funny looks. For example, when I was walking back from class today I had my scarf on my head because my ears were cold and this girl gave me the weirdest look! I think she was a nursing student though, so you know.* Mainly these looks come from people in other programs, but sometimes even from fellow fashion students! Personally, I am of the opinion that that means I am doing something right. In my head other people at the college think of me as "that weird tall girl who wears crazy stuff", but I'm sure I'm just flattering myself and they don't think of me at all.
This is just so extremely cute I had to share it with everyone! If I had this little bundle of bun bun happiness and joy I would carry it everywhere in my pocket!

*I really have nothing against nursing students, honest. They are very nice people! It's just that they are always in Lulus and uggs/crocs/flip-flops or scrubs.

2 comments:

kittensocks said...

huge hands or tiny bunny?

Karen said...

really tiny bunny!