Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I got a date with the night

There is a NEW Yeah Yeah Yeahs album coming out! This is how excited I am:
I have to wait all the way till April but I can do it! I am so so so happy about this, you have no idea. They Yeah Yeah Yeahs are one of my very favorite bands of all time and I have been waiting so long for a new album!
Also, if you are somehow not aware of this, Karen O is probably my one major fashion icon, more in the way of rocking whatever ridiculous thing you want to wear than actually dressing like her, per-se, but she has mad confidence and she's totally incredible. Actually she's one of the reasons I wanted to dye my hair black, and once someone said I reminded them of her and it made my day. Also, I've been considering getting my hair cut into a Karen O-esque bowl cut for the last year, but I have serious doubts as to my ability to pull it off.

No comments: