Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's reading week, but I aint reading

This is more of what I've been up to:

Far more of the former than the latter, unfortunately (fortunately for my liver, though, I suppose). I have a few things cooking in the knitting-related realm, but I don't want to go into super detail lest I jinx/get ahead of myself. I have a bunch more stuff I really want to get finished before I go back to school on monday, so my fingers are crossed. 
My plans for the next few days include:
  1. Helping my little sister henna her hair
  2. Buying new jeans (all of mine that I like have holes in them)
  3. Stopping by my favorite yarn store to buy the most amazing yarn ever, Soft Chunky from Twinkle (sooo soft) for the most amazing sweater I have in mind.
  4. Finishing Chels's vest
  5. Knitting up a storm!
  6. HOMEWORK!
Plus some other more secretive things, especially Nanuq!

1 comment:

kittensocks said...

I like that shirt you are wearing... tee hee.
ilu!